Tuesday, February 15

191110

There are times when I really do feel that I can't go on this life anymore. Times when I think and realize that I have done nothing worthy in my entire life. I f only we can choose when to die, I would have died long time ago, on one of those horrible times.

I am supposed to go back to Padang early tomorrow morning, but I am not really sure yet. I am having a slightly high fever and now thinking about giving up my life. So, I guess I can't be sure about anything right now, can I?

2 comments:

  1. I've felt the same way, but it was long long time ago before I realized that life's actually beautiful..although it's short..^^
    I think U don't have to feel that way, cuz I do believe that U can do sumthing worthy in ur life, much much more praiseworthy... :)

    ReplyDelete