Saturday, February 12

silence of the lambs

I just finished watching silence of the lambs. Well, an old movie actually, but never too late to see something worth watching in an era when good movies are as rare as fungi in summer, isn't it?.lol

My comment.
It's a nicely made movie really. Moreover, since I have become a big fan of Anthony Hopkins from yesterday, I would undoubtedly say so even if it's not, wouldn't I?
However, I found something so irritating that is always found by anyone who care enough in any Hollywood movies in this movie.It's about the egoistic pattern where something special always happen to someone special; an important role in the movie or in this case, a doughter of an important person.
See, there had been more than 5 girls murdered before, easily, I have to note it. But, when the target is this special girl, the FBI suddenly became so clever and all the clues seemed to be blast out from its secret cave. A way too much I think for a usual coincidence, don't you think so?

Anyway, please don't get me wrong here, I just say that we never really care about those other victims in crime movies or books because for us they are nothing. However, if these movies and books want be regarded as real, there have to be people who also care about them; a family or friends or lover.That way, we as the watchers and readers will be more willing to do so.

We are just human, we cannot be fair to ourselves leave alone some fictional characters in some made-up movies.
So, just leave it that way then.

That's it!
^^
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment